Sunday, July 31, 2005

 

5 hours to go!

I'm both incredibly excited and ridiculously nervous about seeing Serenity again tonight. The first time I saw it, in April, it was a test cut, and it blew me out of the world. How's it going to affect me now that I'll be seeing a 90% complete cut?

Plus, I'll be taking some never seen Firefly before folks to the screening, and am a little apprehensive about their possible responses to the movie. Am also takin' some newly minted Browncoats as well - who seem very excited about the movie, which is nice.

It's going to be a great night!

I get to hang out with other Browncoats, introduce some new people to the 'verse, see the Big Damn Movie, and run noisy and fun trivia for the lined up masses! Monday nights will never ever get any better than that.

Shiny. Now I'm well prepped for the movie. I'll post my reactions from the second time around in the next couple of days!

Keep flyin'
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?